SRR 0.00% 2.2¢ sarama resources ltd

True. NGOs are completely irrelevant in this situation and in...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    True. NGOs are completely irrelevant in this situation and in general are just full of bleeding heart Westerners that are on some moral crusade or are a some 20-something kids from Europe looking for something to fill in their gap year and post on their social media accounts. The work of NGOs does absolutely nothing to sway the opinion of a democratcally elected African government, let alone a dictatorial, power hungry leader of a coup d'etat that is interested in lining his pockets during his time in the sun. Ditto for the influence of Western governments. The only have influence when donor money is at stake and many of the Western donors have already departed.

I've watched these guys and this project from afar for a while and they are a solid team who have had to navigate some pretty serious challenges over the years. I have talked to people in the know and there has been a lot thrown at them that they have had to work through behind the scenes. They have achieved quite a lot, but were never able to get any sustained market traction so that has ultimatley slowed the progress of the project down. Under different conditions, they might have been producing by now and this whole licence issue might not have come about. It does seem odd that a government would cancel it after granting it only 18 months ago. But as they are dealing with an illegitimate government, I'm sure anything is possible.

I'd say these guys will go and explore soemwhere else (lithium maybe?) which they pursue this issue in Burkina Faso. It isn't like they have anything to lose, even if they went to international arbitration (just like Indiana Resources has successfully done).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.014M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $3.759K 170.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50897 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 220380 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.