SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

ITF deal was back in days when ASX allowed announcement without...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    ITF deal was back in days when ASX allowed announcement without key terms so I don’t think we know term or much else truly.

I do not think jacky ever honest admit that a deal has expired unless she has lined up a replacement. The only deal to ever be terminated from my recall is the condom deal with RB and replaced by ansell. Are there others?

the Iranian deal and the Chinese sky and land deal have not t been announced as dead have they’s? But have never progressed. Eglezos does many of these useless deals. Only good deal is AZ deal and his predecessor did that ones. .

im guessing the unnamed secret DEP partners may have changed over the many years (else they are duds for taking so long) and it not look like the second Astra DEP deal is going anywhere that some think is fulvestrant. And Mundipharma might have tried to walk away some of those places not want to launch now they see the product isn’t selling But I guess there are no minimums so they not care.

only with a broom to management and BOD will we find out what really happening and skeletons be found in closet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.