ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Just where do you start???With most mining stocks you can fairly...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Just where do you start???

With most mining stocks you can fairly reliably anticipate the type of news flow in the pipeline, whether it be drilling campaigns, assay results, scoping studies, PFS, DFS etc. With ADN, however, and especially at this stage of its development, what we have is an absolute avalanche of potential ground-breaking, left field announcements that could make this share price unrecognizable by Christmas.

Simply as a miner, ADN will deliver fantastic profits and in a short time. I have no doubt our "fantastic" profits will morph into "gigantic" profits as we further develop Mt Hope and Camel Lake.

What excites me even more is the intellectual property being generated via ADN's various research ventures and it's potential for massive market expansion, product innovation, and possible lucrative licensing deals. The mind boggles at what ADN could become.

I was thinking about selling some heads to exercise my options.......To hell with that! I'll gladly spend my hard-earned savings to exercise the options now. I'll be holding on to every single share like grim death!

Fingers crossed, ADN will be my/our ticket to an early retirement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $59.58K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 18607067 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7568607 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.