VKA 0.00% 0.8¢ viking mines limited

VKA it's all in the depth. Sell side loaded = they want in. And...

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    VKA it's all in the depth. Sell side loaded = they want in. And everytime the depth has been more stacked with buyers they actually uptick into resistance always and sell it back down.

15M Buyers V 33M sellers. This is deemed Junk by the markets. I say this because VKA has truly lost the attention of ANY traders. It only has bag holders, burnt FMS'ers, investors & it's Top 20. There's no reason to compete for shares as it has no other broader market audience.

And so the Ferris wheel continues, allowing Top20 to further be manipulators of the share price. 6 months of floating it at these levels. It's just a matter of time before the self serving Directors try getting retail to offload into.

Once again, VKA has zero reaction to market news. What an actual flop hahaha!! Might need to change my sentiments into a Sell at this rate haha could be worth trying to see how it holds out.

And as usual, they load up 1.3c resistance in the ceiling. With many more flavoursome stocks in the market it really might be time for me to just look elsewhere. 20-30% ROI after 6 months on this is piss weak... For a stock that had clear history of doing several 500% runs off the lows. Desperate insider's have wanted me out of the stock ever since. Sentiment changes to NONE. Stock doesn't need to be bought or sold at all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2821944 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 64003 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.