VKA 10.0% 0.9¢ viking mines limited

Manu, this is a very high-risk game, might I suggest Oz...

1. 3,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Manu, this is a very high-risk game, might I suggest Oz Minerals, which is a truly world-class deposit. The problem with the 'get-rich-schemes' is they rarely happen. Julian is a highly regarded geo who came from Gold Road, not only did he prove up a Gruyere 7 million deposit, but he found the 300,000 oz Gillmore which is now being proved up underground.It is no way big enough for a free-standing mill, but if they find anything nearby it would be a fine starer pit It grades over 5 gram per ton. Look mate, this is a frustrating space, but for the extremely patient, it is most rewarding. i suggest you research Jullian's history because he was not employed by Gold Road Resources for no reason. So far VKA only got what look like stringer veins, but were they to find a source- it may be a large high grade deposit. Lots of companies would have taken Julian Woodcock, but he chose to do his own thing on this ground - I'm backing his judgment. Until you are conversant with the man's experience I don't think it fair to cast dispersions. It just needs to go up 2 cents and I am in the money - sit tight and hope he finds something significant & then we will all do well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.227M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $732 81.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1382265 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.