SPL 1.08% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

Well didn't that announcement fizzle out to a completely anaemic...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Well didn't that announcement fizzle out to a completely anaemic response by the market! I had expected more that's for sure.

As to your question, I would LIKE to be able to use it, however I would be hesitant without more information. I seem to be particularly sensitive to respiratory viruses and so this product has the potential to be a game changer for me. HOWEVER, and this is a big however, I have serious concerns about what effect it may have on the microbiome. I already have gut dysbiosis from poor antibiotic and antifungal prescription, and it has made my life hell, costing me tens of thousands of dollars to try and fix. I am yet to see any information (please direct me to it if I am wrong) in regards to the effect this product has on the microbiome. The last thing I want to do is mess up my sinuses which are finally near normal after all sorts of therapies to fix them (eg probiotic nasal rinses- not doctor approved by the way).

I may have to fire off an email to SPL and see if they can answer those questions for me as I would like to be able to use it. I will let you guys know if I get a response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.