SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: VIRALEZE distribution and supply to Vietnam, page-26

1. 5,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    "There is the pseudo trial that some are looking for donations to a healthcare setting in a country where 20% are vaccinated."

this is what i was thinking when i read that too, and thought great ethical approach... but then thought, this sort of thing should have been done from the start, in exchange for UK or European and Indain deals... have a pocket of supply in restricted environments to do some sort of pseudo trial that show out comes... hard to do...
    ...but that should all be the follow up anyway... see how our product is going.... ie simply stuff....customer feedback?!!!
    has anyone seen anything of this? its a basic part of marketing.... so where is our expensive Boston Group? ?

too much tiime being wasted.

i'll throw out another limited opportunity, and is both are flying under the radar, note the hazmat suit... their is a vaccine for horse now i think but not for humans.. with PPE being pushed... previously.... coudl it be part of marketing campign.
    if you were one of the people in the shot... i would be using Viraleze as well... assume it will work in that setting too?

and consider recent outbreaks in Australia if Hendra (deadly to humans) , and also Bird Flu- people don't really know that this occurs in outbreaks in Australia too ... not confined to Asia
    while some will see this post as a joke, Viraleze being part of a PPE kit does not too me in such situations.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3726/3726590-119f10b696ec0bfacf74dfd94bc6c8b8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $111.3K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43696 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 130967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.