ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    Vietnam has a very strict policy on anything medical entering the country without correct local approval. You can read that 2 ways - SPL or partners have no idea or within 15 days they expect to have correct import approval and local approval, Fees are minimal and paperwork a low hurdle but it is still a process. Vietnam from memory used to have a thing about medical devices having to be approved in home country as a means of stopping Vietnam becomminga 3rd world dumping ground for unapproved devices and drugs. I wonder if home country is Australia or belgium where produced where in theory there is EU approval?

Wonder what expiry will be in Vietnam ? Knowing there is likely to be higher ambient temperatures I wonder what the tests showed for degregation at different temps?

I could say more but I'll leave it at that for now apart from saying local incountry partner is critical in distrubution / sales in a country like Vietnam and yoiu ahve to choose very carefully as partner holds key to product entry. For those who don't know Vietnam have a search and a read about how products are marketed and sold / distributed as it will be an eyeopener.

I want to see scale of follow-up orders to know if partners etc are on the ball and if prodyuct is being turned over so I hope SPL announce such and get to a volume that will have justified expense of packaging change etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $40.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $3.089K 31.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58131 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 34876 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.