SPL 1.10% 9.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: VIRALEZE distribution in Saudi Arabia - supplementary info, page-40

1. bid
    620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Thank you for your meaningful and helpful reply appreciate that. That all makes a lot of sense. I am banking on SPL being that 1 in 300 companies. To the extent I have researched DEP will imo undoubtedly play a very significant roll how drugs are delivered in particular cancer drugs. I have relied a lot on one occasional poster in particular here who I know has worked in the sector for many years. His research is very thorough. I certainly do put a lot of faith and trust in his opinions and incite as I lack that experience in the sector but are very confident in the long term investment decision I have made. In the meantime it frustrates me that this particular biotec is targeted so hard for trading opportunity. Slowly running it down eroding value. This is a terrible result because if the takeover comes in the near future we won’t see the true value represented in the sp. Yes we all know traders and investors are necessary in the market I just wish the former would give it a rest for a while let the sp appreciate to represent good valve. I believe the results needed to prompt a potential takeover are not too far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $37.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $83.52K 920.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155252 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 36551 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.