ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5718
    Not sure you need to tell people that seeing as you have announced multiple times that you have many on ignore, which means you can't respond to them anyway even if you wanted to ? lol

Back on the subject of India .....

..... both yourself and @antibotter claim negotiations are ongoing so I proposed the alternative based on facts discovered in recent SPL ASX announcements - one being the complete omission of any such mentions of 'negotiations in India' for months .... if either of you can show me otherwise through official ASX communications instead of just @antibotter 's say so, I am all ears ?

I would also add, as I have posted previously, the COVID-19 situation in India is deteriorating fast and almost 9 months later from the India approval the '100 years of commercial experience' of JF & Co. still can't even get a deal finalised .... not even with statistics like this for the last two days

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

upload_2022-2-9_9-30-27.png

I also find it ironic that you have in the past made false accusations about other posters supposedly posting 'morning, noon and night' .... isn't your posting history in the last 24 hours exactly just that posting at 10:06 pm, 4:59 am and 8:26 am??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.