SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: VIRALEZE distribution in Saudi Arabia - supplementary info, page-55

1. 5,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8926
    well they couldn't even get a BV gel approved in the US with a successful clinical trial, so I think they know they will be up against it with only lab data.

No traction in India, so approval there means nothing with noone interested in distributing the product.

UK they tried and got the products pulled off the shelves for labelling and still haven't sorted that mess out.

Australia they got fined by the TGA, and are still working on labelling.

Beggars can't be choosers, so if there is someone on the other end willing to distribute the product in Vietnam.. then that is where the focus will be.

The sad thing is a company that was meant to be valued on its DEP platform seems to have very little to share on it after all these years. Lets hope the release of the phase 2 data in the coming weeks/months is worth the wait, as I feel like we have already been told what the highlights of the trial have been thus far... so I don't think rehashing the same news will do much. My hopes lie in a big partnership coming from the phase 2 trial results... if that doesn't eventuate, then I don't think that market will be very happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.