SPL 2.25% 9.1¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: VIRALEZE distribution in Saudi Arabia - supplementary info, page-67

1. 15,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5514
    Deranged - yes probably best to ignore my posts if you don't like facts .... LMAO

All I would say in response to your comments is have a long hard look at the rhetoric in the last few months from a number of long time believers and holders .... some have even sold out after holding for more than a decade and they are all saying the same things repeatedly; it's not just me - just sayin'

All that shareholders want is a bit of transparency and/or honesty instead of obfuscation ...

For example; if the FDA Vivagel NDA application is dead in the water, then just come out and say so 3+ years on from the CRL being issued ! This failed NDA has dragged on for what seems like an eternity and no one 'really' knows what is going on now ?

If another trial is required then get on with it after touting in 2020 that it was no big deal as it would only cost ~$4m and take less than 6 months ? You know the one JF & Co. said they had already "significantly prepared for" in the 30 October 2019 Quarterly ?

upload_2022-2-12_13-50-41.png

For example; if there are issues with the MHRA in relation Viraleze that extends beyond the packaging and marketing that we were initially advised was the only problem, then simply come out and say so 8 months after advising the market in June 2021 it was to be "resolved as quickly as possible" !

upload_2022-2-12_13-53-42.png

..... I could sit here giving you examples all day long, but I am sure you get the point ?

At least there has been a boost of confidence this week for me with respect to the DEP platform thanks to AstraZeneca ....

Page 37 AstraZeneca Full Year 2021 Report
    upload_2022-2-12_13-42-27.png

AstraZeneca have managed to leap into a phase 2 trial for AZD0466 with results predicted to drop for this phase 2 trial in 2023 - Great for shareholders that AstraZeneca have zipped through the phase 1 and phase 2 process for AZD0466 in less time than JF & Co. took to run a phase 1 trial for DEP Docetaxel ? AstraZeneca are demonstrating just how incompetent JF & Co. really are - just sayin'

Imagine how quickly all the DEP in house drugs being trialed by JF & Co. would have made it to market and subsequently helped cancer patients if JF & Co. had nothing to do with them ?

If you want sunshine and rainbow posts like the following examples of "drawing of long bows" that have been posted this week somehow suggesting that these multiple different big pharma successes are maybe/somehow/possibly linked to Starpharma in some way shape or form, then perhaps read their posts instead of mine

AstraZeneca & Calquence & TGA PBS Approval
    Gilead Remdesivir & TGA Approval for use in children
    Novartis & radioligand therapy 177Lu-PSMA-617 & FDA Priority Review
    Sanofi & Docetaxel and Cabazitaxel being off patent
    Viraleze negotiations are supposedly ongoing in India (9 months with no progress)
    Viraleze suggested as the solution for the new Sub Variants of COVID-19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $37.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $117.8K 1.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136938 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 68660 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.