SPL 2.02% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: VIRALEZE distribution in Saudi Arabia - supplementary info, page-42

1. 9,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    Question regarding revenue really needs to be approached directly to board and CEO and asked exactly how much of the possible 33 mill has been received and also how much of the 33 million is now unachievable as hurdles haven't or can never be met? I find it disgusting with ASX companies that often when such announced agreements are " changed" or levels become unobtainable the company doesn't seem to believe the market should be informed. It may still be obtainable but odds of that?

In theory you think that the annual min fee should be rising with the expansion in sales of product but I can't see that in the accounts? Hard to see and i don't mind it being slightly obscure but since they have such little other revenue it would be hard to hide.

So what are the numbers we think we have received to date? Upfronts and revenue from sales? What time of year is it calculated and when paid?

Is it only shareholders who think the product works and is marketable? Distributer doesn't so not putting in any effort or as another poster suggested shelved

"Either way to cancel and reissue deals would require new partners and the failure of current deals will devalue asset."

I get what you are saying but upfronts and hurdles only get you so far . If it costs you to cancel and you get a new active distributer the cash flow and increased presence in market al snowballs . Yes you would have to do the numbers but IMO if they were dead evens I'd go with a new distributor as I looking from the outside don't see the current one doing the hard yards - well not much at all. Now that may be the agreement where SPL was supposed to provide aworldwide marketing platform or something and have not done so etc?. What really surprises me is the lack of commentary / communication from managment in regards agreements , sales volume , revenue progress payments , annual min receipts , progress, marketing etc

Same ol' story - lack of information and doubt over products is biasing my decision to invest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $48.56K 493.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 192364 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ 118602
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.