SPL 2.25% 8.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: VIRALEZE Protects Against SARS-CoV-2 in Challenge Model, page-37

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    again well done, some do sound a bit dismissive, but it all helps. I got worn out sending emails a couple of months ago... and with lack of reply, depressing.
    NSW state gov is now sounding political in their approach, and what now seems closed off agenda to vaccines being to only way forward... diappointing as did get some more meaningful replies a while ago, but that has waned.

I sent one to the Cruise liner industry... seem to be a few governing bodies. imagine how they would be derisked if viraleze was part of a travel pass, and in every first aide kits.
    With varinats, like in Africa, combined with the UK and Israeli experience, waning vacs - or even whether vac will cover the variant is starting to hit the airways.... were have a big part to play.
    haven't read this article through yet...

but like the headline and may provide extra info/noise for those great people sending out those emails as many will look to overseas examples of progress, and to where Viraleze will clearly fit in... i'm seek the agendas of Gov and must vac as a wall to viraleze approval.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-95699-9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $35.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.6¢ $132.9K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17507 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 7636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.