SPL 4.40% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

I'm in the negative camp re Management and those more recent...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    I'm in the negative camp re Management and those more recent issues around regulatory and marketing fails (hard not to argue SPL were less than a pass mark on USA vivagel and Viraleze launch).
    On a positive, if approval via a device is a positive long term goal then well and good. If this is an issue with the FDA it would be nice if they gave some clarity around what is happening - on going discussions and dispute resolution process don't give much detail. Don't need all the intricate bits just some more clarity.
    As far as a reference to Covid on Viraleze, I see this could be a positive if you look into the future. A broad spectrum product covers flu as well as covid and the many perhaps similar but different viruses that may pop up in the coming years. No need to re-package and re-launch just add the new virus on the list. I hope it becomes a market leader in the area and if there is demand, it could be years of handy cash flow without being a blockbuster as such. I hope Lloyds are able to promote the product in a modern context also - balloons and in - store sales won't cut it IMO.
    I watched a recent interview with the CEO on ******. To me the clear focus is on DEP. My concern is the time they take to get any milestones, the degree of milestones and the lack of control they have in the process. In another 2 years I imagine the cash will be low once again and the cancer field will have progressed somewhat. I hope they have a surprise in store but I'm not holding my breath which is why I will hold but not add until there's a change in management or some tangible success on the income side. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.004(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.6¢ 9.2¢ $81.30K 864.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28056 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 1285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.