SPL 1.60% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

LMAO .... It is hilarious the number of people that feel they...

1. 15,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5588
    LMAO .... It is hilarious the number of people that feel they need to constantly announce when they put people on ignore and take them off ? I am not sure people care but whatever makes you feel good sneaky.png

The reality is a TGA approval for Viraleze will not have the impact many on here are 'hoping' for ... take the UK MHRA approval for example .... look at how little of an impact that had on the share price and that's for multiple countries with a population of almost 70 million people and a previous distribution agreement already in place - now compare that to Australia with a population of only 26 million with no distribution agreement in place ? It will take weeks, if not months for Viraleze to hit pharmacy shelves in Australia IF the TGA approve Viraleze - winter will be well and truly gone here so the demand for a cold and flu spray just wont be there ? The share price sits at 69 cents as I type with Viraleze selling through LLoyds in the UK as we speak so you do the math on the share price if a TGA approval is received on that basis - I have !

If it was an FDA approval for Viraleze, then yes I would agree that it would have a dramatic effect on the share price but the TGA I think will only marginally increase the share price that wont hold IMO.

The real 'game changer' for Starpharma would be solid DEP phase 2 results accompanied by a decent license agreement .... something we have all been waiting a long long long time for and of course we all watched as the last date for release set by the company itself came and went for the fourth time with nothing announced frown.png

The market confidence in Starpharma is reaching new lows as time goes by IMO ... only JF & Co. can change that rolleyes.png

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.