SPL 2.02% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

I arrived in London yesterday and one of my missions was to buy...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I arrived in London yesterday and one of my missions was to buy a lot of Viraleze and bring it back to Australia.

First of all, I took a taxi to the big, very impressive Lloyds Pharmacy store in Wigmore Street, in one of the wealthiest areas of London. I went in and asked for 20 Viraleze. The staff had never heard of it. Finally, they dredged up a knowledgable pharmacist, who said "Oh that. No, we don't stock it any more. We got rid of that months ago".
    Oh, oh. I then phoned another store, in Sainsbury on Cromwell Road. "Yes, we have one. I'll reserve it for you," So I rocked up and any thoughts of buying 20 was gone.

"Now I've sold this one, the automatic order goes in for one replacement."

"Can't you order 20 for me?"

"No, it's an automatic system. If you want more, you have to do it online."

Anyway, when I checked the packet, it was labelled a 'medical device'. There was no mention of Covid on the package or the information blurb inside the package. It is being sold (I won't use the word "marketed") as a "Barrier Nasal Spray" for protection against "colds and respiratory infections'

To me, it beggars belief that still in the midst of a pandemic in which deaths remain very high, a treatment that is 99% effective against all strains of COVID-19 yet encountered has not been out there for the last two years saving a lot of lives as well as making a lot of SPL shareholders millionaires. And still not available in the country of its birth.

What can we do? Who is culpable here? is it the product or the incredible lack of promotion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $48.56K 493.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 192364 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ 118602
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.