SPL 0.00% 12.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Sorry I know this isnt a mental health thread but I need to...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Sorry I know this isnt a mental health thread but I need to vent!

Viraleze is promoted by Starpharma as being a supplement to current covid protection strategies.

It is a spray that is proven in the laboratory, yet not in a human trials. However, its laboratory results are compelling.

Human trials of such a spray are arguably difficult to validate. But I acknowledge my limitations in this regard, and am happy to be educated by others on this thread as to how such a trial would be designed.

One trial of "Taffix" in a small Jewish community demonstrated some efficacy, yet there were many variables which arguably limited the certainty in outcome of that trial. These are provided by a quick google search. One such variable is the control of an individual behaviour given the possibility of exposure to covid in a community situation i.e are the recipients of the spray more conscious to social distance and also be more vigilant with regard to personal hygiene, than others. Thus how would a human trial be conducted with robustness?

At this stage the pandemic appears to be ongoing for some time, whether we be vaccinated or not. Vaccination is one way to take back control, masks and social distancing another - Why not Viraleze?!

I am at a loss to understand why as an Aussie I cannot purchase Viraleze (made by an Australian Company) to provide me with some reassurance (real or perceived for my own state of mind) that I have implemented all strategies to minimise Covid's impact on my life.

I feel as though I need to take more control to limit my personal exposure to Covid yet am restricted from doing so.

Why??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.3¢ 12.0¢ $103.0K 858.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71347 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 23223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.3¢ 12.0¢ 82633
Last updated 15.52pm 02/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.