SPL 4.17% 11.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

How and why do other companies, that are producing anti COVID...

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    How and why do other companies, that are producing anti COVID nasal sprays, seem to be able to conduct some sort of human trial, that seems to prove what they claim???

And SPL cant!!!!!!!

Surely the BOD were high fiving each other when the initial UK sales figures came in.

Sales figures from only one country!!!!!!

The MHRA spoiled the party, but surely the early sales data would of given the BOD the confidence, to conduct a human trial, to prove the benefits of VIRALEZE and get it back on the shelves in the UK, then country by country and with haste.

HOW BLOODY BIG WOULD VIRALEZE BE NOW IF IT WAS ON THE SHELVES IN MOST PHARMACIES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, YES THE WHOLE GLOBE !!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason my limited IQ can think of as to not running any conclusive evidence gathering human trials, is that SPL thinks or knows VIRALEZE doesn’t actually work. That seems to be the only reason why they wouldn’t back it.

It is incredibly insane.

I am not a suffering long term holder, I bought in because of VIRALEZE, DEP was a bonus.

My investment decision seemed to be correct when the sp hit $2.5, but buggar me what an ensuing shamozzle.

When I joined this forum approx 12 months ago, I read posts from the likes of sarge and col and just rolled my eyes, but know I can clearly see their frustrated and valid points of view.

I have never in 10 years of investing/trading voted in any AGM of any company.

Until now, this comedy of errors has forced my hand, I hope it also proves to motivate other apathetic shreholders to vote NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $47.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.5¢ $13.46K 116.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 374820 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 13759 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 399474
Last updated 14.56pm 16/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.