TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Vittangi environmental permit hearing commenced, page-45

1. 1,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2943
    I found the NIMBY Facebook group for those that are not in favour of the Vittangi mine, titled "YES to a FUTURE without mining"

Edit: Unable to post link. "Facebook groups gruvinformation"

From the about:

"We say YES to a future without mines in the vicinity of our waterways, in this case Torne and Vittangiälvar, which are part of Sweden's committed Natura-2000 areas within the EU. We say YES to a future for reindeer husbandry in the area. We also say YES to a future where future generations can drink the water from our rivers, and we say YES to fossil-free vehicles, but without graphite in the batteries."

Most amusing... YES to fossil-free vehicles, but just without graphite (or without the graphite that produces the greenest anode in the world!)

The above image was an attempt to organize a bus trip to protest outside the court in Lulea.

"BUS to demonstration in Luleå on 31/1 2023

Those of you who are interested in participating in a peaceful demonstration in connection with the Land and Environmental Court starting its negotiations in Luleå on January 31, 2023, regarding the graphite mine planned by Talga AB in Nunasvaara outside Vittangi.

The purpose of the demonstration is to influence public opinion through media attention and raise the issue. Those of you who are interested can register using the link below. The application is preliminary because the financing is still not completely ready."

In even more encouraging news for Talga, the protest was a flop. The group admin posted:

"The planned bus trip down to Luleå has been cancelled, too few signed up for it."

Last edited by Gvan: 07/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $458.7K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16167 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 9797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.