SPL 0.00% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

Hard to be confident knowing the history of SPL and knowing this...

1. 9,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    Hard to be confident knowing the history of SPL and knowing this deal wasn't born and completed in the last 10 days so I just hope it isn't a unavoidable landmine left from previously .

I am actually surprised the ASX has allowed this ,IMO ,media release with so little detail? Can read 7 years as good or bad but to announce with so little detail is odd. More like a MOU!!
    I don't know how the region operates in regards to Lic but 5 months to transfer them as opposed to novate them and also considering it has been 5 months since Mundi stopped?
    To start at a new financial period also comes across as if something ( perhaps in mundi settlement like clawback ) was stopping them moving faster?
    Going to be very interesting to see pricing when released and just how it is distributed .
    Anyone here have knowledge and experience of the regions health systems and reality of % of population that can access and afford this treatment not teh aspirational stuff in a "media release" all been caught by that before!!.

Last edited by Teddyward: 22/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $5.004K 51.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 26099 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 2084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.