VKA 0.00% 0.8¢ viking mines limited

It's been 1 year now since I alerted this as a Long for a...

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    It's been 1 year now since I alerted this as a Long for a potential Supernova run 300% to 500% gains
    In this period of time, with a depressed Lithium ETF price, other complete junk dog stocks liek RDN have been running off sentiment and nearology WHILST RELEASING LITHIUM NEWS

All these companies ran in share price of multiple huindreds of percentages. Meanwhile this flea ridden stock for SOME reason seemingly hasn't moved 10% in a year.

Not only is this UINCHARACTERISTIC of VKA's longer term chart, but one can ONLY allude to 1 of 2 possibilities.

1) Insiders are DELIBERATE in their attempt at NOT letting VKA run. Reason is they are accumulating for that monster run but not after they can get every bit of shares they can. This seems odd because it's been over a year now and anyone surely shoul dhave accumulated their size.

2) There's something SERIOUSLY wrong that for 1 year, someone's been EXITING everything they possibly can ALL whilst keeping fear in the markets low enough to NOT cause a significant sell down of it's share price.

A confused dog to say the least. There is zero edge and has been NO edge for a year now as the share price is well in control by Top 20.

A year of fundamentally good news announcements that have done zilch to the share price. I can suspect countless of tax loss selling for those that held an entire year to make nothing on their investments. T20 seems to have been trading this in a 30% stock price range to make their income whilst either accumulating a position or winding it down. Anyone's guess is as good as mine.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5749/5749292-f0e9b5cd4756acb0f97a1d0e1155917a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2821944 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 64003 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.