VKA 11.1% 1.0¢ viking mines limited

Mate instead of looking at the share price for meaning look at...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Mate instead of looking at the share price for meaning look at the volume - there hasn't been any. Either you do believe an electrolyte storage market is dawning or you don't. In my opinion energy itself won't cut it, you need a productive economy (healthy iron ore demand) combined with sensible energy policy. Both are not the case now, however with all these lithium house fires and re-calls of residential li-ion storage systems, there is a break opening for sensible governance (wake up csiro) and safe/sustainable endorsements. No one can sell either a lithium or sodium solid state setup as recyclable or sustainable. It seams atm policy owners let the populist ideas speak louder than the science - when it comes to absolutely everything. But if they don't want headaches & liability hanging over their heads & take sustainability seriously at some point the v205 energy cycle begins imo. I want to see; land buy backs for V205 rooftop storage exchanges on a per x ha basis, incentives for magnetite steel production for the V205 storage carbon offset.
    Last edited by pogoJnr: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.