WBT 2.07% $1.97 weebit nano ltd

Wow, this announcement needs some serious rewriting for the...

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Wow, this announcement needs some serious rewriting for the layperson. This one had me stumped: "Weebit and Leti’s new patents relate to methods for optimising the performance of ReRAM memory cells byadjusting the manufacturability based on electrical measurements."

Turns out "manufacturability" is an engineering term (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_for_manufacturability) - so I take it the patent is about some process where they optimise the tradeoff between keeping manufacturing costs low and chip performance high.

This also is a stumper: "One patent outlines a general methodologyused to achieve the highest electrical performance of ReRAM cells while the other is the specification of thatmethodology."

... but I think what it means is they are patenting both the methodology for taking measurements to optimise ReRAM cell performance against low manufacture costs (something other ReRAM companies might want to pay for IP for?) and patenting the application of their findings, using that methodology, to the specific Weebit Nano technology. ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
0.040(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $372.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.92 $2.07 $1.91 $1.446M 730.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4610 $1.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 4122 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.