M24 0.00% 1.5¢ mamba exploration limited

Ann: Wide Clay REE Mineralisation Confirmed from Drilling Hyden, page-46

1. 4,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    The log scale helps with smoothing out the natural enrichments of lighter REEs vs heavier REE's. For example, a typical REE plot is steeper at the LREE's and flat for HREE's.
    LREE's also tend to be enriched in hydrothermal systems in general, so we have seen a lot of clay hosted REE's, particularly in the goldfields, where the vast majority of the REE budget hangs of La-Ce and little else.
    This plot also shows Sm and Tb are enriched compared to chondrite normalisation, versus the other REE's. This suggests, again, that there is an unusual yttrium-bearing Sm-Tb-Tm phase. One which springs to mind is samarskite, which is found in NYF pegmatites.

I think it is also interesting that the La, Ce are low and flat. Generally, in igneous rocks, a REE pattern like this would be more associated with Round Top type alkaline rhyolite, which has ~100ppm TREO in yttrofluorite. So it's possible that instead of xenotime we are seeing yttrofluorite, or a HREE fluorite. Would be intersting if M24 chucked a few EOH samples in for whole rock and then ponied up the extra $70 for F assays. Might show whether this is really a F-rich granite system. If that was the case, given the stronk Sm, Tb, Tm and Y, with a bit of luck you could find a easily processed soluble hard rock deposit.

Very intriguing, I'm happy to watch this play out even just from a geo nerd POV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M24 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.761M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32668 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 103202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M24 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.