UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

IMO anyone selling now would be risking losing some big...

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    IMO anyone selling now would be risking losing some big upside.

If you sell and the share price jumps then you would be scrambling to buy back.

A 50% increase from current levels would not be to difficult, considering that would only be 2.3c and still extremely undervalued at that level.

I believe the Mason Stevens substantial holding is made up of numerous clients, dont quote me on this but I have a feeling that is correct. Therefore there could be more buying from that group.

They can obviously see the potential upside otherwise a Group like this would not invest in such a smallcap stock.

Normally funds would only start investing in companies with a market cap of around $50m+++( IE 5c per share). IMO this is EXTREMELY POSITIVE and we may just see some other funds following their lead and also jumping on board.

The top two shareholders now hold in excess of 105m shares which is just under 10% of the companys register.

IMO anything under 3c currently is cheap buying with the launch of our platform being imminent and if Mason Stevens is buying on market that should tell you something what.png

Oh and just on another note the votes FOR the resolutions were ALL circa 500m votes FOR. Well done to our suppotive shareholders in supporting the UNITH TEAM

Last edited by Diabloracer: 30/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.509K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12543897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.