HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

My view would be that the tanning market segment is quite small...

1. 2,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    My view would be that the tanning market segment is quite small and they may have better traction if they focus on the skin treatment segment, which is large but also very competitive.

The acne or pimples segment is probably much larger and could command premium pricing and be distributed through the clinics as well as retail.

They should be able to licence a range of hexyl resorcinol or salicylic acid formulations with supporting data and suitable TGA listing status and brand it as their own. Skin treatment is part of the beauty segment so no issues there.

Facewash, scrub, treatment cream options should all be available off the shelf from the standard Melbourne manufacturers and you whack these into your offering to provide additional revenue.

Although it has not been discussed, Asian markets are keen on skin whitening products.DKSH should be able to provide access to suitable products because for sure no one in Asia is interested in tanning. Anything manufactured in Australia or New Zealand would command premium pricing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.