OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

I can see you have concerns. They are not ones I share, and at...

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I can see you have concerns. They are not ones I share, and at the least your wording is actually getting the point across clearly which I love and making me re-look over it, which I love more. The devil is always in the detail.

Although its all a bit of speculation and some of your wording or insinuation is actually verging on defamation or slander maybe, especially posting here about it (although your posts are more level headed than others) without even getting confirmation from the company yet.

I don't agree with your view, so again maybe im bias myself and im trying really hard not to be in this instance.

But I think the tone of the topic is a bit dangerous without confirmation or substantiation and not only does HC come down hard on it, there have been members of HC before end up in legal situations claiming something like "a rort" or some of other terms Dreagle has used.

Just careful its more questions and less unfounded allegations I guess is all im suggesting there.

As for SRT, I know its about to go for a little bit of a run up. But I checked it out and i'm still happier keeping a large portion of my cash here in XPE. I think the questions asked might be worth asking, but this is still my favorite FA story on the asx.

Just an opinion all the way though....
    Last edited by HudsonDesign: 23/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7898 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.