HAS 3.28% 29.5¢ hastings technology metals ltd

I reckon you would be a blast at a party. As you say yourself,...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I reckon you would be a blast at a party. As you say yourself, pure speculation and you love to speculate, mostly negatively and doom and gloom. NAIF and Twiggy are both wrong and you are right. Don’t hold and have no sentiment. Maybe correct your sentiment to sell if you are so sure of your convictions.

Your 3 year forward prediction is absurd considering it is predicted a shortfall in supply, enough for 3 more Lynas operations. Healthy skepticism is good and I welcome it but you have exerted so much time and effort into a stock you don’t hold and have no sentiment. Is it just a hobby to do this type of research for no return of your time?

Your posts may well scare inexperienced or nervous investors but not me. I will keep accumulating (Like L1 Capital is) as I did with Lynas during all the trials and tribulations before making excellent returns. No risk no reward as they say, but in an abstract sense Hastings has most boxes ticked, Chairman has skin in the game, Off-take agreements, NAIF funding, negotiated higher for inflation, Twiggy on board for conversion into equity with a loan to enable value added steps for the feedstock and get a foot in the door of European sales. This also helps with their first mover status. Construction ongoing, major investor still accumulating.

I think people underestimate the supply shortage on the horizon and worry about short term issues that every company has to deal with. As you can see also I don’t need to knock any other REE hope-full out there as people will invest where they see fit but it makes me laugh when people come from other stocks to knock Hastings and say how great their company is. Like they need to be reassured their investment is the best, or have I done that here now with this post? Or have I called out wild speculation? Or both? If any major holder was offloading surely the volume would be show it.

Maybe latter I will post something similar to you with just speculation. But in a positive sense. Except I will focus on broader topics and not just Twiggy and NEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $53.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $57.43K 195.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95221 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 1258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.