ZNO 10.7% 3.1¢ zoono group limited

If they pull off half of these proposals then the revenue will...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    If they pull off half of these proposals then the revenue will be substantially increased and will be more geographically diverse, and the fact that customers appear to be fairly sticky, suggests that this wont be at this price for long. Some of these big brands are going to give as much or more corporate approval appeal than the UK train systems and the United Airlines that have signed up after extensive trials.

The cash flow and ROI are already attractive - fingers crossed - but it looks like the chance of positive flow of news over the next few months is very promising. At nearly 60% off highs, and a chance of going back there a with a few of the leads coming home, on the financial metrics set out in this presentation its more than a reasonable investment case for me, even after the up and down ride we have had.

Thinking that this Covid epidemic, with the mutations that we are seeing in different countries/ environments, is going to let us get back to the old normal within a year or years, and its time to get out of these type of products, is optimistic. Particularly when there will be recognition that, even with a strong vaccine herd immunity (1-2 years off at best), prevention will always be better than cure. In my opinion the high public use businesses and utilities will not go back to old practices which do not include effective controls as the high infection risk, which translates into business risk, is plain to see for the forseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $18.64K 613.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 45258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ 235438
Last updated 15.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.