NTM 0.00% 0.5¢ nt minerals limited

announcement re bank funding needed.

1. 7,295 Posts.

Hi All,the Market in general 'stinks' for what it does to various Shares and my proof of this is recently where I had a small 'foray' into STB at ended up selling out at approx. 26 cents before the recent increase in the STB Share price to 95 Cents at on Stage To day, all following an Announcement which caught much attention of many where STB which has only a 30 % interest in what so far, are rather patcy Assays from Rossie, however One Assay over just 3 mt. looked very good with an approx. reading of 9.0 % Ni. Perhaps this near production Company, RCP, needs to take a 'leaf out of the book' there at STB and produce some Assays over just one One or Three Mts.; --- or show the Market where the Money is coming from in relation to a Statemennt which was in the recent RCP Half Yearly Report. RCP is Years, Years,Years; ahead of where STB,BTV,and many others are and presently RCP is the cheapest Copper stock on the 'stinking' A.S.X..
    Perhaps RCP Directors should seriously consider RCP becoming One of the First stocks to list on the New Stock exchange which is coming to Australia.
    Follows a quote from the RCP Half Yearly Report which should put some people closer in on the possible picture here of a possible 'Wooska'.

Quote '/The ability of the Company and the Group to continue as going concerns is dependent on:
    (i) Consistent with the nature of the Company?s operations, additional funding will be required in the second
    quarter 2010 to fund its ongoing mine development and capital expansion, exploration activities and
    production working capital requirements. The Company is in discussions with potential financiers to provide
    the Group with project funding and stockpile financing to meet the funding requirements. The Group expect
    project funding of $12,500,000 will be available for drawdown from April 2010 to meet the capital
    expenditure requirements for recommencement of production in September 2010;
    (ii) Discussions with major banks for the provision of stockpile financing as a means of managing short term cash
    flows upon the proposed recommencement of production are on-going;
    (iii) The Group anticipates additional debt and/or equity funding in May 2010 of approximately $925,000 in
    funding. The Group is looking to source additional funds of $9,250,000 from debt and/or equity markets, in or
    about the fourth quarter of 2010 in order to finance the final stages of the recommissioning of its mining
    activities; and
    (iv) Ongoing management of the level of development, production and exploration expenditure in line with fundsThe ability of the Company and the Group to continue as going concerns is dependent on:
    (i) Consistent with the nature of the Company?s operations, additional funding will be required in the second
    quarter 2010 to fund its ongoing mine development and capital expansion, exploration activities and
    production working capital requirements. The Company is in discussions with potential financiers to provide
    the Group with project funding and stockpile financing to meet the funding requirements. The Group expect
    project funding of $12,500,000 will be available for drawdown from April 2010 to meet the capital
    expenditure requirements for recommencement of production in September 2010;
    (ii) Discussions with major banks for the provision of stockpile financing as a means of managing short term cash
    flows upon the proposed recommencement of production are on-going;
    (iii) The Group anticipates additional debt and/or equity funding in May 2010 of approximately $925,000 in
    funding. The Group is looking to source additional funds of $9,250,000 from debt and/or equity markets, in or
    about the fourth quarter of 2010 in order to finance the final stages of the recommissioning of its mining
    activities; and
    (iv) Ongoing management of the level of development, production and exploration expenditure in line with funds/ End Quote.

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 201796 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1799706 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.