APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

announcement this week, page-26

1. 1,434 Posts.
    Hi to those worry worts!

had a few calls/emails from people thinking I am going to bail at 30c.

That is not right.

If the stock opened tomorrow at 19 then was halted with an announcement with an offer for 30c I would probably accept. BUT not all my stock just some.

Many sold today, why we ask? Locking in profits, bills to pay, houses to buy, wives to keep quiet!

It is my choice and my decision and should not concern anyone on this site unless of course I was pumping and dumping which I have never done.

As everyone says we are waiting in good news and with whats in the pipeline we should go 30,40,50 thats if we are not taken out.....

Also if there was an offer at 30c (personally I think it would be higher) then investors do not have to sell. It is their choice however once the preditor gets to 90% of the stock then it will become compulsory aquisition then you do not have a choice. But thats90% guys.....big ask at 30 , 40 or even 50.

You guys should be hoping for an offer at 30c. The stock will run to 35 -40 BHP will get around 10 -20% and that will be it unless they increase their offer or a second preditor comes in.

But lets be realistic guys, I will offload SOME stock at some stage but Ii may not be for a couple of months or so unless the speculated takeover happens.

When/if I decide to sell a few shares it wont be because I have lost faith, I like you guys need money to live on.

As I said previously dont worry about me worry about what BHP are going to do with APG.

Happy days as we head north!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.