NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

not to b a wet rag on your enthusiasm, but the vast majority of...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    not to b a wet rag on your enthusiasm, but the vast majority of regulars here dont need the obv to tell us that the SP has been trending higher a little, and i mean a little from its ATROCIOUS lows of 10 mnths ago. historically, Mak described it all beautifully, and all here are very well aware, and is why some may b skeptical and sarcastic.

we know, or hope it will go higher, as we have all been involved for all so long, and many like myself are counting on it, but the promises keep coming, but with each, they become more heavily coated with sugar, the more frustrated those longer termers become, because it always seems to be the same garb, with no substance, and more crucially, without any price tags attached. also tensions are increasing, as the time for those promises are coming to a head, and unfortunately, many feel that it is a 50/50 chance of success, which way will it go, very much a gamble, which is very much out of the holders hands, due to the lack of disclosure over the yrs.

that obv chart may just b shot to $*^t after the spp, if u read btween the lines, or the the histrory of this mgmt, then u may just see where the so call uptrend originated from in the 1st place, and the new promises that came with it. yes if u were lucky enough to capitilise a yr ago, then u would be sitting pretty, if not then u r on the edge of your seat.

just my opinion, love to see these dreams of AB come true, but like many, hold our fingers crossed, and our teeth grit that we can benefit positively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.