LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

announcement, page-54

1. 206 Posts.
    This SP behaviour happened back in November, this time the general market is improving slightly but it has not seen alot of money head towards small speccie miners, yeild is king in this market. Have a look at the ANZ Notes issue the offer was increased from $500m to $1.5bil no growth but nice yeild.

FNT is a spec gold explorer, what's new, and hence the behaviour of the SP is that of spec explorer. One major announcement and watch it fly again.

We are one year down as far as exploring Andewa is concern and yet we have been rewarded with some good results, just not the nuggets the we expected to see back in February 2011.

Individual transaction have mainly been small with the expection of a few 100,000 plus sells. Charts or no charts the stock has lost buying support, that is clear, it is really not suffering from an increase in sellers.

Finally for those bottom feeders, pick a number if you like and see if you are correct, remember it has no value unless you buy. I have my price and I will buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 73162866 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12248645 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.