IDL 0.00% $1.27 industrea limited

Hi Monopolyman. Its true what u say re every trader saying this...

1. 10,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hi Monopolyman. Its true what u say re every trader saying this and yes people are selling and buying at various levels (me too). I guess I may be put in the ramper category but the trouble is that there were large packages bought yesterday with deep pockets. That was plain to see. Therefore I am specualting that it may be insto's I am not saying it is as I cannot know.

then u say " I just don't really understand your posts, do you really think people are learning anything from them? "

possibly not. I dont post so that others can LEARN from them. I am merely chatting on a chat forum (OK with u champ?). I might state the bleeding obvious and for this I apologise but as I said I was not posting to profile my very limited knowledge but merely to be sociable and chat about a favourite stock of mine. I sincerely hope this is OK with u. By the way in so doing I have met some great people from HC in real life so a great benefit in chatting is there to be had as well.

sometime my posting actually teases out my attitide towards the stock ie crystallises my thoughts but thats another matter

I suggest you consider putting me on ignore please, that way u are free from low content posting from me.

All the best and I will continue to post with my limited knowledge. I am always learning.

Looks like we will opne at .445 this morning but buyer depth improving

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.