GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

ann't, page-29

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Kevin,

no offense but inferring irony because fluffy holds TEN stock while despising GCN is hardly true.

The fact is, TEN already has this content made, it has to do 0 work for a potential profit. If nothing comes off, have they lost anything? Will anyone really say, I won't watch TEN because they had a project with GCN?

Nope.

Besides that, holding 10 up until mid march alongside fluffy, I know that the gains were significant. The turnaround in the company and its perception by the market was well worth the ride.

I feel the market is coming down, only reason I got out. And I got out about 2 weeks too early.. could of made more.. alas hindsight is a bitch.

Will this go anywhere? ball is in GCN court. TBH I cannot see the appeal of watching TEN news on a free wifi at the station.. but then again I'm not the sort that watches news anyway (I prefer to read it online as I can skip sections I dislike) so perhaps there is a good market for this product?

Time will tell. Someone is buying up anyway. Broken out of short-term trading pattern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.