ERL 0.00% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

Thanks Wolca and NoBoDe, you're assumptions and opinions of...

1. 268 Posts.
    Thanks Wolca and NoBoDe, you're assumptions and opinions of myself are baseless, inaccurate and well...pointless. Please, feel free to bring some value adding information to this forum instead of just ramble. I have not sold one single share with the purpose of lowering the SP-Fact.
    However I will take advantage of other traders plays to pick some up cheaper to average down. I like many others who are sick to death of all the shenanigans that have gone on with this stock by either management or other investors are just waiting to exit at a reasonable price. I am shooting myself in the foot by not talking up a company that I wish for their SP to increase, but I am not going to lie to justify my gains as many other do here. My Exit Strategy has not changed in 12 months nor will it change.
    Am I an Emotional Investor? Yes.
    Am I entitled to my opinion-Yes, just as everyone else is.
    Do I feel that I have been lied to and misled by ERL company announcements in recent times-Yes.
    FYI-I have changed my sentiment to None so people dont keep making silly assumptions of my trading strategy.
    Ill imo and dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.75K 583.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 17416446 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6064480 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.