PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

annual general meeting, page-73

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I attended and had a chat to Mal & Gus after the meeting.
    I was generally happy with their positive outlook but was still not convinced regarding their explanations for the delayed DFS.
    Mentioned to Mal that it seemed to me that they may have over estimated the resource and current market sentiment regarding the DFS. Didn't really get a direct response but he did suggest that in hindsight they could have manged things better.
    I spoke to him also re the lack of communication and suggested possibly a newsletter of some type which he acknowledged but suggested that they need to be careful not to print fluff (my words) at this stage in the market.
    Gus was open and friendly, told him that i voted him down and he accepted that without any negative response.
    Most of the conversion was just of a general nature and his positive outlook.
    I would have hoped that there would have been a greater statement from him saying "wait and see the share price after the next few announcements" but this may not be possible and construed as misleading if it dives?
    I get the sense that if they can get the resource up and we still have an issue moving forward (finance etc) that we could be setting ourselves up for a takeover i.e. plan B.
    This was not suggested in anyway just me reading between the lines.
    Will try and post some other bits after I have more time to digest my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $11.89M 113.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 8274579 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2365100 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.