KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

annual general meeting

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I notice today the AU$ rose above 0.92. If GEM are serious about attaining a full entitlement to KIM They need to step up to the plate now with an increased bid or pull their offer.

What I dont understand is GEM are all ex DEBEERS executives,they say that they can turn KIMBERLEY DIAMONDS around with their intrincic expertise only if they can buy KIM at a price of 0.70 au.

At the next AGM instead of reappointing the current management of KIM who are not interested in turning this company into a going concern.
    Why dont the shareholders appoint a management who have the expertise similar to the GEM executives.

Its not rocket science. The big money is in the finished polished stones sold direct to consumers or at least higher up the food chain than raw diamonds dug out of the ground then onsold to DEBEERS who then polish and sell at a huge markup.

The GEM executives are not that smart, the people they are buying from are just plain dumb.And the kimberley executives are being bullied by europeans, just because they are more sophisticated and classy and dress better and do class distinction
    dos'nt mean they deserve to steal our primary reserves of fancy yellow diamonds.

One thing I will mention is that if the KIM and Blina tenements where in Holland or London and GEM or DEBEERS owned them, they definitly would not be selling them to us at 0.70 a share. NEVER

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.