annual meeting, page-2

1. 9,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    Just using a old thread as I don't really want to disturb the other one. Please don't reply just a thumb up so I know you found it.
    @caketin
    I don't like the register and the pumping social media scamsters crew involved. Will let it run ( if it does) and take what I can but realistically they will recapitalise it in such a way to dilute existing minor holders to stuff all and flood market with shares after they have talked it up. Most are just hollow opportunities with no real meat on em so they get pumped and related party deals happen but no real value eventuates. They could always change and find a decent asset but odds are not on for that and ASX is closing down the whole backdooring so to speak with even harder restrictions to be imposed in the future. I'll hold what I have and see what eventuates and let them play their games. Half there $ are made doing momentum pre with false hope of urgency etc Keep an eye on social media and the usual suspects of pumps as they are getting better at the way they do it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.