CST 0.00% 7.7¢ castile resources ltd

annual report, page-2

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I noticed the company lodged a relatively recent patent application (became public this year, I found it using Patentscope). Its for a diagnostic method, and seems to represent an improvement on the existing one. Its hard to tell how novel it is without referring to the current patents. I expect one can procure these, but I havent done so. I dont suppose anyone has?
    Certainly, measuring cell-mediated immunity (ie Quantiferon) has many potential applications (actually, they are listed in the aforementioned document) and they are not totally pie-in-the-sky. Theres a reasonable evidence base in the research literature already for the role of cell-mediated immunity in certain conditions and measuring humoral immunity (ie the first arm of the adaptive immune response) is long established as a tool in diagnostic medicine.
    One would assume that CST are exploring other possibilities for their technology, but its impossible to know how close on the horizon these might be commercially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $1.329K 17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 47630 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.