SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Another ADC Buyout - Just not SPL

1. 15,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5576
    I see another huge deal for another biotech company developing ADCs …. Just not Starpharma …. people should probably ponder why so many ADC deals are happening for billions of dollars but no one “seems” interested in ours ?  Why is that ?

I did laugh at this comment in the article …. all other ADC companies except Starpharma by the looks as we closed at our pathetic 14 cents again on Friday  …. maybe Monday we will see a reaction to this news ?

“Other biotech companies developing ADCs jumped on the news of the buyout”

No one even seems interested in our DEP tech full stop to date given we haven’t been able to secure any DEP license deals either after years of negotiations / trials

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/30/bio...e-deal-to-buy-cancer-drugmaker-immunogen.html

Biotech stocks jump on AbbVie deal to buy cancer drugmaker ImmunoGen for $10 billion

KEY POINTS
    • Biotech stocks rose as AbbVie announced plans to buy cancer drug developer ImmunoGen for $10 billion.
    • Shares of ImmunoGen, which develops cancer treatments called antibody-drug conjugates, closed nearly 83% higher.
    • Other biotech companies developing ADCs jumped on the news of the buyout.
    Last edited by col69: 02/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.5¢ $11.41K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239840 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.