X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Another cheery day in X64 suspension

1. 3,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Good morning all.

Looking forward to reading through today's banter ... right up there with reading the best of Mills and Boom

Not sure who or when it was posted but I thought this article was informative:

https://www.mindanews.com/top-stories/2023/04/lumads-labor-groups-rally-behind-embattled-filipino-mining-firm-top-executive-in-agusan/

Maybe it's spam; maybe it's gibbersih; maybe its just outlandish crap. Regardless, it will certainly blend within the commentary here

IMHO the interesting part is the revelation of customary land issues and the relevant royalty entitlements:

"... She [Hallasgo, chair of Rodrigo Clan and Settlers Indigenous Peoples Organization Inc. (ROCSIPO)] told MindaNews they only asked to hold the release of the share of BMADMCI and three other Lumad groups while ROCSIPO has a pending appeal with the National Commission for Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) to revalidate Certificate of Ancestral Domain Title (CADT) No. 136...."

Oh, if only X64 had some expertise around the interplay of resource exploitation and traditional land ownership? I mean wouldn't it be great if at some stage X64 had engaged someone with expertise in this field?

Is that where the good Doctor Kate George might come into play?

“... On behalf of Ten Sixty Four I am both thrilled and humbled to be welcoming Kate as our new Chair. Her experience in law, corporate governance, training and social development within the resources sector will be invaluable to our Company and team in the Philippines. Kate is a true pioneer and I couldn’t think of a better leader to be joining our Board...”, https://newswire.iguana2.com/cf2e8fd8425a86af/x64.asx/6A1121682/

Have a great day

As you were, resume banter!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.