PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

AKA, perhaps the reason you get so much grief on HC is that not...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    AKA, perhaps the reason you get so much grief on HC is that not only do you not hold PLV, but that you seem completely obsessed with the stock. You dont appear to post on any stock except for the occasional CDU thread yet you post upwards of a dozens times daily about PLV. If your interest is the Chinese (which in itself seems a strange interest to have), then you should be posting on about one hundred different resource stocks, and certainly SDL. Instead you reference SDL but post it on the PLV thread.

It just seems bizarre to us holders. I've got plenty of dollars tied up in PLV but am willing to let management sort out what is arguably one hell of a deep hole. You on the other have zero capital in PLV and appear hopeful, even gleeful that the company is struggling. I'm sure you aren't, but that's how it often comes across.

You'll obviously keep posting because let's be honest, its what you seem to do all day and night. But try not to get all wound up when holders get sick and tired of your negative nancy attitude. It seems entirely understandable to me.

I dont hold CDU which should indicate I've got concerns with the stock. If I started posting dozens of negative posts weekly on CDU, perhaps you might get a little tired of me sharing my opinion with you.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.