PDN 2.25% $12.70 paladin energy ltd

another new low, page-16

1. 4,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    loose the CEO? you guys do realise right that the Ceo is the founder of the company has is probabaly the biggest individual shareholder ( so would be hurting big time too right now...)? I reckon what we need is for teh directors to do some on market purchases like they did in March to help shore confidence back int the company.....the only problem is that they are likely not allowed to trade on the market till atlest monday next week ( friday this week their financials get released out....).....so hedgefunds are making merry and sqeezing us little guys out...

I guess one thing PDN has going against it is that its shareholder profile is predominantly small guys like us ( unlike ERA for example that is RIO controlled....)....so its easy for big funds to come and stamp on us :-(

I reckon we just need to survive this week.....if markets don't rally later this week with a greek rescue ( best case for us..) then hopefully the directors will step in from next week on the market to inject confidence back into the share price....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.70
Change
0.280(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.715B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $10.40M 831.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1032 $12.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.70 887 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.