VYS 1.33% 38.0¢ vysarn limited

another ramp

1. 22 Posts.
    With the lack of news from the company recently, I thought I'd go back and read the quarterly activities report again. One thing that struck me that I hadn't paid particular attention to before was the list of things (page 3) that had to be attended to before commencing the construction of the first plant in the US. I'd always thought of the feasibility study as being about "Is it feasible" and from SSC's point of view "Is this something we want to do?" or in other words "Is this going to happen or not?" However, from reading the quarterly activities report again and reading between the lines a bit, it seems that it is feasible, SSC want to do it, and it is going to happen (obviously subject to ticking the boxes in terms of the list of previous requirements, which they are getting on with). So not a big deal really, but I guess what I'm saying is that psychologically I'm now more comfortable that MHM will actually end up delivering what all holders want. Having said that, the list of nine things that they have to get done before commencing plant construction is quite formidable. If they can get it all done by the middle of this year it would be a great effort but frankly speaking, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this timeframe blows out. As always, happy to get opinions from other HOLDERS.

Anyway, fingers crossed we should get the approval for the second brine ponds application this week which will be a good start!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $120.1K 321.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26277 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 8740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.