XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

FarsightIf any of your comments are directed at me I certainly...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    Farsight

If any of your comments are directed at me I certainly acknowledge I can get a bit hot headed (as you well know lol).

I would say in my defense that I and many other HC members are time poor. Very, very time poor. So I get riled when members paste long, long articles or, worse still, links to web-sites that turn out to have little relevance to the subject at hand, or which just contradict what the same poster was saying an hour or so prior. I don't have the time to read regurgitated pap that not even the poster seems to understand. Maybe it's just that I haven't figured out who is worth reading but it takes ages to get a feel for that.

I know that HC is dominated by small cap traders but I would have thought on threads like the XJO and DJIA that members should at least show others the courtesy of doing some homework and forming a reasoned opinion before trying to shoot someone else down.

Neither of the posters I went after were having a go at me, so I wasn't taking anything personally. Rather, I was frustrated by ... well you get the picture.

So, I think I will probably go back to a couple of the other haunts rather than here - it's not my scene.

Once again, my apologies to Peter Pumpkinhead for my aggression and rudeness and thanks to you Farsight for some wise words.

Regards

- HBG

Trade the market you see - not the market you hope for!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.