Anti-Vaxxer rights hurting us all, page-250

1. 7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "Vaccines have been around for as long as I've been on this earth. Your fear of them is irrational."

How many of these other vaccines were rolled out to a target audience of 7.8 billion without being approved by any agency? How many use an approach that was deemed unethical for human use 2 years ago? How many use a technology that one its original designers claims should not be used in the current climate?

Irrational? You probably won't answer these questions, for you it's all about doing as you're told and trusting people who don't deserve any trust. That's irrational. The irrationality is yours in believing covid is a threat to most people. Is a survival rate of 99+% not good enough?

Re "Ever had surgery in a hospital, anesthesia drugs etc, they always ask you if you're allergic, cos guess what some people react badly and can/do die."

Yes I've had minor surgery and it comes with risks. But rest assured I've only had anaesthetics, and taken the risk, when I needed to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.