Anti-Vaxxer rights hurting us all, page-255

1. 7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "Only taken the risk when you've needed to and yet your calling me the selfish one."

You asked me about surgery and anaesthetics, I answered your question. I have taken risks for the benefit of others at various times in my life but I fail to see how this is relevant to this discussion about a vaccine.

As far as I'm concerned people such as yourself are simpletons. I asked you to consider the roll out to 7.8 billion of an unethical and unapproved vaccine and whether it has ever happened before, and you say nothing about it. I mentioned the survival rate and the fact that the average age of death is just above the average age at which people die. You say nothing on these matters.

You are a selfish individual as far as I'm concerned. I mean to offend when I say that as I have nothing but contempt for people like you, really nothing. You call me selfish, but if the vaccine is working for you and everyone who wants it, why does anyone else need to have it? Likewise if the vaccine is NOT working for you and everyone who wants it, why would anyone else bother to have it?

Again you won't answer these questions, you are part of that group that is ensuring the next generation will not have any of the benefits we enjoy today. Is that selfishness or pure cowardice on your part? I can't decide.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.