PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I think its now time to look to the future of PLV, what’s...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    I think its now time to look to the future of PLV, what’s happened in the past has happened, we all benefit from hindsight, the cap raising has been done at 40c, we have got the $$ and 100% of Irvine, lets move on.

I notice nearly all the critics are non shareholders, I bought in mostly around the .70c level, but and I am glad to get more at .465c, I will apply for the SSP, It’s not too bad is it? I’ll say that again .40c, yes!!

It’s easy to be a critic when time/past is involved, appears all the experts come out of the woodwork, it’s easy to look back and say what if. I had a mild stroke just over 2 weeks ago, no good me asking what if’s, I have to make the most of now and the future. The past is the past, now is now and the future looks great.

Good on you, Tony, “Showman” for coming on here and answering our questions, good on the posters who are both critic & supporter for asking sensible questions, to the few who are critics with the benefit of hindsight go elsewhere with your supercilious questions & mindless comments

I am a happy shareholder

Dtrad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.